logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small holes in boundary coverage

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Apr 8 20:51:45 BST 2012

Hi Gerd,

I see a difference in the turn restrictions. It seems that they are not
added in sorted order.

I've printed out all elements passing the style converter. When printing
out the restrictions in a sorted order there is no more difference (in
my printout). So I assume that the binary output is also the same.

I am not sure why the difference does not appear in other tiles.

WanMil