logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] known issues with Garmin Montana?

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Sat Mar 24 01:37:09 GMT 2012

Hi,
are there known issues with mkgmap-generated maps and Garmin Montana?

One of my mapusers has the following problem. My map of Germany is on
SD-card. He can activate the map, but mapscreen stays blank (only gpx
etc. is shown). But if the Montana is connected to the pc, the map will
be shown correctly in BaseCamp. I have no problems using my maps with my
Oregon, also no other user report a problem with other devices.

Someone any guesses? Maps are found here: http://www.aighes.de/OSM/index.php

Henning