logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS Installer

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Mar 13 14:01:58 GMT 2012

that's an easy but not elegant solution (in principle you just need to
comment all "File" commands for your map files and decide if you want to
pack the "mapset" files into the installer, or leave them outside). As
one first has to unzip it, well and people will not understand about
moving/copying to other folders, so many users will make errors.
the solution linked by Steve in the first reply is much more elegant as
you end up with an .exe of unlimited size - however I also don't fully
understand the howto (but didn't try it either).