logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] BoundaryCoverageUtil

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 13 10:36:08 GMT 2012

Hi WanMil,

it's a combination of errors. OSM data is incorrect because it contains two
admin-level 4
boundaries that intersect (r1561776 and r349048) The program is incorrect
because it doesn't
tag this intersection with admin-level 2 information.
The trunk version doesn't care about intersections of equal levels and
produces better results.
I try to find a fix for mkgmap.

Gerd

WanMil wrote