logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2237: Merge of the build branch which uses ivy to obtain

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 6 15:32:01 GMT 2012

Hi Greg,

when I am connected I run ant and it builds everything. If I run ant again
 (without any changes, it goes through some steps and finishes as well.
Now I start my VPN connection. After that it hangs, so yes, the build
depends on
the connection.

Gerd

Greg Troxel wrote