logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] Reduce bearingTo() calculations

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Mar 5 15:12:53 GMT 2012

Hi Gerd

> If I got you right, you think that the patch is ok but the maps produced
> with the
> trunk version might contain completely wrong values.

Yes.

Well I am not sure, but it is worth investigating I think. The common
case where the road only has two nodes is the same either way, and if
the road is roughly straight there will be little difference either.

> I have no idea how one can find out what's right or wrong. Probably a

Ideally we would have some visual way of displaying the routing
graph. Perhaps we can write a .osm file to display it.

..Steve