logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] Reduce bearingTo() calculations

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 5 13:33:30 GMT 2012

Hi Steve,

If I got you right, you think that the patch is ok but the maps produced
with the
trunk version might contain completely wrong values.
I have no idea how one can find out what's right or wrong. Probably a
comparison
between garmin map data and our results?

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote