logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] BINGO -- Tile found??

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Feb 24 16:07:51 GMT 2012

Ups, I don't know what I was doing before, but now if I didn't somehow
seriously harm my GPS -- it ain't booting at all if the only tile is:
63910066.img
!!!!

This tile contains only POI of type 0x11710 in resolution 24
Maybe if we have "3byte" POI, there must be place, or "2byte" -- 0x000??
-- POI?

However if I add some other tiles to 0066 it will start. But this is the
only tile if alone inside a gmapsupp.img, it will stop the device from
booting.
The big problem on that maptile is of course bad data -- but still it
shouldn't crash the GPS device (and doesn't do if in the right
combination with other maps..).