logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Serious Bug - Mkgmap creating map that puts news GPS (confirmed etrex 30, Oregon 550) into bootloop

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Feb 24 10:54:39 GMT 2012

Oh well, I can also send all of France, as long as I take out the 3rd
tile, that contains not cities....
Maybe there are even more such tiles, however for all of them that I
could identify, one thing was common -- and that is no city inside the
whole tile.

Maybe the free cgpsmapper version, is including the cgpsmapper text on
0xb00 for some reason, not only advertisement.....