logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Holes in the Sea

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Thu Feb 23 07:43:29 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am a step further:

After commenting out
	#natural=coastline [0x15 resolution 16]
in my style, all those Polyline errors are away.

Most of the holes in the sea are also gone. Only the small hole south of
Nice and a big one west of Ireland are still there.

I suppose it´s all about memory. The coastline may be too complex to
process.

Now I ordered some more memory. I hope 8 GB can close those last remaining
sea holes.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RheinSkipper