logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] creating precompiled boundaries with Derby DB?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 20 19:55:35 GMT 2012

Hi WanMil,

okay, accepted. When I wrote this I got the impression that it could be done
with < 100 lines of code,
but I did not think about the complex call path of BoundaryElementSaver
which makes it quite
complicated to find a good place for the creation of the sql connection.

Gerd

WanMil wrote