logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] edge 705 stuck with cities index

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Mon Feb 20 14:12:34 GMT 2012

just a wild guess: if you use --add-pois to-areas, a lot of will cities
turn up twice (one genuine poi and one geberated from the poly). maybe
this srews up the index. to test it, you could use

place=city & mkgmap:area2poi!=true

in your point file and exclude cities generated by -add-pois-to-areas.