logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] generate-sea:polygons broken between mkgmap r2160 and r2168

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Feb 18 13:26:15 GMT 2012

Thanks all for tracking that down.
I can confirm that.

The problem is the new UnusedElementsRemoverHook which removes all
elements that are outside the tile. Unfortunately it also removes the
sea polygon which is one point bigger than the bounding box. I will
think about how to fix that but it should not be too complicated.

WanMil