logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] generate-sea:polygons broken between mkgmap r2160 and r2168

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Feb 17 21:02:19 GMT 2012

Hi Charlie,

I have no idea yet.

I think there are only two commits that may be relevant:
r2163 and r2168.
It would be great if you can retry with r2163 to narrow down the
problem. You might also upload the OSM data of your tile so that I or
someone else can do some debugging to find the problem.

WanMil