logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NumberFormatException when making marine chart

From Ronny Klier ronny.klier at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de on Mon Feb 13 21:17:48 GMT 2012

Am 08.02.2012 22:54, schrieb Steve Ratcliffe:
> On 08/02/12 18:55, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 06:16:19PM +0100, Jürgen Baumgartl wrote:
>>> When I use the marine style from resources/styles/marine, I get a lot
>>> of errors similar to this:
>>>
>>> SCHWERWIEGEND (ExtTypeAttributes): ..\tiles\63240040.osm.pbf: OSM id
>>> 1460137282
>>>
>>> (java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "3+")
>>
>> Do you see it in http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1460137282 or
>> does it come from the style? In the source data, there seems to be
>> seamark:light:sequence="3+(1)". Is this causing the error?
>
> Yes it is. The piece of code that deals with light:sequence's is
> unfinished and does nothing, so I suggest just commenting it out
> as in attached patch. Until someone works out how to make them work.

The attached patch enables/fixes the encoding of sequence. A new line
appears in the property window ("Blinkfolge" in german MapSource, I
suppose this will be sequence in english).

While debugging the code I found that many seamark* attributes used in
ExtTypeAttributes.java were not contained in attributes map although
they are set in OSM data. It seems that there has to be a rule for each
attribute in style. Is there a possibility to force mkgmap to keep all
seamark attributes?

Ronny