logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] version of splitter's fastutil dependency?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Feb 6 20:57:15 GMT 2012

>> However it is processed with autojar (http://autojar.sourceforge.net/)
>> to contain only the classes that we require, as suggested on the home
>> page of fastutil (http://fastutil.dsi.unimi.it/)
>
> Ah, I see.  I don't see autojar in any of the public Maven repositories;
> we may have to put it up on ivy.mkgmap.org.uk.

Yes annoying...  Other possible options are:
* proguard which can be used without its normal obfuscation
   functionality, I think.
* or it may be possible to use the <classfileset> ant task.

> I think I'd prefer to trim fastutil as part of the build process for a
> few reasons:

Yes, I'm generally in favour of that option too.
If it is too slow for general use (can't remember how long it takes),
the its OK with me if there is a separate create-the-distribution step.

..Steve