logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Idea for a "--split-pois" option

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Mon Feb 6 15:56:31 GMT 2012

michael lohr schrieb am 06.02.2012 14:12:
> maybe one could use an auxiliary tag, like this
>
> tourism=alpine_hut { delete tourism; set catch-all=no; } [0x1000
> resolution 24 continue]
>
> and then
>
> name=* & catch-all!=no [0x1002 resolution 24]

That's the way my style handles such problems. But be ware: you mus use
"continue with_actions" and not only "continue", because otherwise the action
part of a rule is only executed for the POI created by this rule and not for the
following POIs.

Gruss
Torsten