logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Idea for a "--split-pois" option

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Mon Feb 6 12:23:13 GMT 2012

you can have that a lot easier:

tourism=alpine_hut { name '${name} ${ele}' | '${name}' | '${ele}' |
'Berghütte' } [0x4803 resolution 23]

if ele is not there the 1st naming will be skipped and so on.

but: separating something like tourism=alpine_hut and amenity=restaurant
into 2 pois would be great - why not with an option file that contains
all the key=value pairs that should not occur together in one node.
using continue in such a case makes the style really messy (and pretty
unpredictable too) in my opinion.