logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] subversion properties

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 6 07:54:32 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am not sure how the correct settings should be , but we have a mixture of
svn-properties which seems to create problems.
Both in splitter and mkgmap, some *.java files have the
svn:mime-type text/plain
property. On windows, these files have cr/lf line endings, the others have
lf line endings.

It seems that this mixture is causing problems when using windows
TortoirseSVN
to create patches.

Marko Mäkelä and Richard Hansen both proposed to use
"svn propset svn:eol-style native" on all text files in the repository.
I think this is correct for *.java , but e.g. the  *.jar files in splitter
should keep the
svn:mime-type application/octet-stream
property.