logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wiki page about TYP files

From n Willink nw at pinns.co.uk on Mon Jan 30 12:39:52 GMT 2012

Hi Steve

Have been experimenting with

w =odd  L even
w =odd  L odd

w sizes 3+

I used my bus bitmap to check as we've got 'millions' of bus stops in our
area.Use Mapsource
and my oregon to check .

Used padding as you suggested but image always appeared as noise - even
tried different lengths of padding.

Without padding image is always rendered correctly, which seems to indicate
that the alphas
are parsed correctly?

I had difficulty with bus stops width 3 or 5  as the pois were barely
visible, even at my age ;)
Degrees Opacity are maintained on Mapsource, though ,as always,not on the
gps unit, but image is displayed correctly.

I've downloaded yesterdays mkgmap but it didn't seem to parse truecols with
colormode 32, as yet

.. Nick