logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wiki page about TYP files

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jan 27 22:37:11 GMT 2012

Hi Nick

> btw any progress on true color pois with colormode 32 - although in my
> experience only Mapsource/Basecamp seem to render this type correctly.

I've now implemented colour modes 16 and 32 for the true colour
image type. As usual I ignore any ColorMode=N declaration and
determine the lowest colour mode that is required to represent the
image and use that.

Attached is the patch and a sample .txt file showing the different
ways of writing the image. I've tested it against TYPWiz2 and you
can round trip between the two programs. I'm not actually used the TYP
files...

..Steve