logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Addresss index on GPSMAP 60CSx

From Kent Friis dsl646360 at mail.telenor.dk on Sat Jan 21 19:20:53 GMT 2012

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:47:55 +0100
Kent Friis <dsl646360 at mail.telenor.dk> wrote:
> That did it. Thanks a bunch.
>
> Well, at least, streets work fine. Most seem to be in "Country",
> though, and I have only a few cities to choose from - but I'm guessing
> that this is a boundary data problem, and not a mkgmap problem...

Yep, setting location-autofill=bounds,is_in,nearest solved that problem.

However, when showing several streets to pick from, they aren't show
according to distance, as they were with City Navigator.

On the other hand, danish special characters are handled better than
City Navigator did when I uses it.

/Kent