logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException/java.lang.NullPointerException

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 21 16:32:12 GMT 2012

>> Hi Thorsten,
>>
>> the BoundaryUtil seems to be the same problem Gerd reported yesterday.
>> I'll have a look on it. Thanks for the report.
>
> Ok, thanks, I haven't read all threads of the last days yet.
>
>    Thorsten

Thorsten,

using the tile in your test.tar.gz I cannot reproduce the
NullPointerException in BoundaryUtil. Only the IndexOutOfBoundsException
occurs.

The tile contains only a boundary segment of the USA. I assume the style
has no rule for a boundary segment so in the end the tile will be empty.

The stacktrace of the NullPointerException was thrown when a *.osm.pbf
file was parsed. Can you post that please?

WanMil