logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jan 20 22:40:19 GMT 2012

> Hi
>
>> Do you think it would be good to create a synthetic relation that
>> provides such a mapping?
>
> It seems to me that once you have enough information to link the address
> to the correct node to create a relation, then you have solved the
> problem and wouldn't need the relation.

Ok, you are right. I change my question. What do you think: Where should
we put the code to link addresses to the correct node? I am more familar
with OSM code using tags etc (all before the style system) so synthetic
relations were my first idea to create a data structure that can be used
later on.

WanMil