logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to create the bounds for europe ?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jan 20 19:09:20 GMT 2012

Hi Martin,

I tried to answer that before (you send me the same question off list)
but your email account does not seem to be valid. All emails returned...

Unfortunately there is no very common tagging system for postal_codes.
The postal_code multipolygons are used mostly in Germany but only in
very rare cases in other countries. This info is some months old so that
might have been changed.
Zip codes are not very well supported by our knowledge of the garmin
format so I didn't invest much time to investigate the best combination
of parameters.
So maybe some of you can evalute which osmfilter parameters give best
results.

WanMil