logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v5] LocationHook with new Quadtree

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 18 20:08:03 GMT 2012

Hi WanMil,

I have no special reason for using the nano second timer. I tried it because
I noticed that the mili second timer is very inaccurate. I got the
impression that nano seconds are more precise, but of course the only usable
value is a mean value of long running tasks.

ciao,
Gerd

WanMil wrote