logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configurable region/city mapping in address search?

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Sat Jan 14 17:20:35 GMT 2012

not sure if this the answer you're looking for but:

mkgmap:country=IND & mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level4=* { set
mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level4}' }

will give you the states as region (like rajasthan), whereas

mkgmap:country=IND & mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level5=* { set
mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level6}' }

gives you districts (like udaipur) as region