logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Jan 14 17:07:56 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:08:18AM +0000, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
>I attach a new version of the patch, afraid I will not have time to do
>any testing or changes to it over the next few days, although I do have
>high hope of it being an improvement.

I have not observed any problems related to this patch. Not that I
observed the initial problem either.

The next major improvements would be an option to specify the family-id
for which to build the index, and to make house number search work.

	Marko