logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v3] LocationHook with new Quadtree

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jan 13 19:37:36 GMT 2012

Hi WanMil,

of course it is faster, but how do you solve the problem that the
information is incomplete?
Maybe I did not make that clear:
Without the merge step, you have to travel through the nodeElems until
information from all areas in combined. If you don't do this, you have the
same result as in trunk when you remove an element from the list after it
was first processed.

Ciao,
Gerd

WanMil wrote