logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v3] LocationHook with new Quadtree

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jan 13 18:57:21 GMT 2012

Hi WanMil,

If I see this right, we would see only a few changes if we split the ways on
boundaries first. If you have an idea how to do it, please let me know (if
you don't want to do it).
The remaining differences should be errors caused by the "insideness"
problem of contains().
I will be offline most of the weekend.

Ciao,
Gerd