logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in LocationHook?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 12 09:54:52 GMT 2012

Hello WanMil,

okay, thanks for the hint. I read it before but did not fully understand it , had to lookup some vocabels ;-)
So, the behaiour of contains() is exactly as it is described there.

The problem is that we hit this case quite often, because many coords are lying exactly on the way that build the boundary.
I'll try to understand how this is solved in ElementQuadTree.

Ciao,
Gerd