logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help/ideas with address index

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Wed Jan 11 22:15:37 GMT 2012

Hello Tomas,

have you extended your style-files (lines, points and polygons) with the rules for the index like:
mkgmap:country!=* & mkgmap:admin_level2=* { set mkgmap:country='${mkgmap:admin_level2}' }

mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level3=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level3}' }
mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level4=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level4}' }
mkgmap:region!=* & mkgmap:admin_level5=* { set mkgmap:region='${mkgmap:admin_level5}' }
... and so one...

You can find them in the default style-rules for lines, points and polygones. If this also doesn't work try to use the default-style, maybe this helps.

Cheers
Martin