logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing issue with split road

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Jan 11 20:06:07 GMT 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:02:16AM -0500, Francisco Moraes wrote:
>I did this yesterday and generated a map and didn't see any issues on
>the mkgmap log. Mapsource routing works fine. I tried to test it on the
>GPS, but the move to location didn't appear to be working, so I can't
>verify the problem happens on the compiled map.

I only have experience of the Edge 705. If I power it up indoors so that
it will not get a GPS fix, it will give up after a few minutes and pop
up a menu. One of the options allows me to set the current location.
After doing that, I can set the unit to demo mode and calculate routes
from the chosen location. Would this work for you?

	Marko