logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing issue with split road

From Francisco Moraes francisco.moraes at gmail.com on Wed Jan 11 15:02:16 GMT 2012

On 2:59 PM, Francisco Moraes wrote:
>> Can you download the region around your route and compile it with
>> mkgmap with logging enabled? Does it complain anything relevant?
> I will try it tomorrow if I hae time.
I did this yesterday and generated a map and didn't see any issues on
the mkgmap log. Mapsource routing works fine. I tried to test it on the
GPS, but the move to location didn't appear to be working, so I can't
verify the problem happens on the compiled map. I've uploaded it here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/48/gmapsupp.img

Francisco