logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Jan 9 20:13:33 GMT 2012

On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 09:09:25AM +0200, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
>I am not sure if this is related. I do not seem to find any streets
>that I tried, in the map tile of the current location. For example, if
>I search for Kisatie, I get several occurrences in Finland, but not the
>nearest one (3km away).

I tried again with Steve's friedrichstrasse.patch. This time, I tried
both "Finland" and "Suomi". There was exactly one street in Vantaa,
Finland and all the rest seem to be in Vantaa, Suomi. Shouldn't these
two names be mapped together, like resources/LocatorConfig.xml says?

I extracted all place=* nodes from my map extract, but did not see
anything obviously wrong. Apparently, the country information of
location-autofill=nearest must be coming from is_in:country and
addr:country.

	Marko