logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in LocationHook?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 9 09:25:50 GMT 2012

Hi Marko,

I had the same idea while I was optimizing splitter, but I wanted to achive
better throughput.
I don't know if it also would allow better quality.
Regaring the performance of the LocationHook I see no advantage doing this.
I think WanMil introduced the precompiled bounds just because the normal
input doesn't contain enough information (unclosed boundaries).

Ciao,
Gerd

Marko Mäkelä wrote