logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in LocationHook?

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Jan 9 07:53:07 GMT 2012

On Sun, Jan 08, 2012 at 10:36:13PM +0100, WanMil wrote:
>I broadly remember that splitter uses a 2^n raster (?). Maybe it's
>beneficial to change the boundary raster to the splitter raster?

Would it make any sense to combine splitter and mkgmap to a single
process? I guess that splitter would still have to write output to disk
in many cases, but in others it could directly pipe the tiles to the
mkgmap code. Would it help if multipolygons and location info were
processed directly in splitter?

	Marko