logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Jan 9 07:09:25 GMT 2012

On Sun, Jan 08, 2012 at 11:08:24PM +0000, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
>In mapsource too? I am going to need to see an example. In my map I see
>the same number of Friedrichstrasse streets in either version. The
>mapsource index changed very little between the versions.

I am not sure if this is related. I do not seem to find any streets that
I tried, in the map tile of the current location. For example, if I
search for Kisatie, I get several occurrences in Finland, but not the
nearest one (3km away). I would also say that the one in Rääkkylä was
not found, although it is in a different tile.

The situation has definitely changed by the --index option. Before the
option, I would only seem to find streets in the current tile or
otherwise rather close.

	Marko