logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Possible optimization of StyledConverter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 5 17:27:28 GMT 2012

Hi Steve,

thanks for the explanation, I'll verify my assumptions. Regarding your
patch:
I see a change in the number of evaluated rules, but it is is slightly
higher with the patch. I think this proves that my understanding is wrong,
but the patch is probably too special, means, it has to be modified for each
set of styles.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote