logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] drive-on-left/right detection broken with max-jobs > 1

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jan 5 00:01:34 GMT 2012

On 04/01/12 18:46, WanMil wrote:
> While looking through the source code I observed that the
> drive-on-left/right flag is set statically in the NODHEader class. That
> means that a threads of one tile modifies this flag of all other tiles.
> So when compiling a european map with GB included, it's a kind of
> lottery if the GB areas really have this flag set.

Yes it is totally wrong to save any parameter that can vary per map in a
static field.

But I guess you knew that ;) The real problem is finding the right place
to set it. Most of the code in StyledConverter should be moved elsewhere
in my opinion.

..Steve