logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2159: Improving performance of remove-short-arcs option

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Tue Jan 3 23:25:38 GMT 2012

With both my maps I've no difference between Mapsource and the search
results in my Nüvi 205. However, my Central Europe map shows both the
Friedrichstrasse in Spandau close to the roundabout and the
Friedrichstrasse close to the Unter den Linden. My North-West Europe map
(build with the same parameters) only presents hits for the
Friedrichstrasse in Berlin-Zehlendorf, close to the railway station.
Probably the Central Europe map was lucky in the split of the tiles.
However, in essence it has to be a boundary problem: all three Berlins
Friedrichstrassen are located in three different neighbourhoods of
Berlin...

Cheers, Johan