logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sub-styles

From Frédéric Bonifas fredericbonifas at gmail.com on Fri Dec 23 13:11:38 GMT 2011

Hello,

I am using Mkgmap 2141.
I would like to create a map including the landuse (like the previous
style). I am trying to include the "landuse" sub-style, but I am
failing for now :

* In /mkgmap-r2141/examples/styles/default/info I have added the
landuse sub-style :
base-style=contours_ft
# base-style=location
base-style=landuse
base-style=waters

* I am running Mkgmap with the option
--style-file=examples/styles/default/ to be sure that I am using the
style I have just modified.

* I get the error :
	at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.<init>(StyleImpl.java:140)
	at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.readBaseStyle(StyleImpl.java:518)
And no map is created.

Could someone say me what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

--
Frédéric Bonifas
+33672652807 skype:fredericbonifas