logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Howto debug map problem that city in map can not be found in MapSource

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Dec 8 19:19:09 GMT 2011

Hi Stefan,

I plan to add some utils to mkgmap which allow you to extract some info
from the precompiled bounds.

Would it help if you can provide a coordinate and the tool extracts you
all bounds information of this point from the precompiled bounds.

So long a good idea is to check the boundaries of the missing city with
JOSM-validator. If there are errors correct them and precompile the
boundaries again with the corrected data.

WanMil