logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp-mdr branch

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Thu Dec 8 17:25:53 GMT 2011

Great work Steve...and I didn't even realise this was here until this post

I've tried this on my Edge 800 and the address search now works which it
didn't before. Having tried a few random searches I have noticed that if
I search for "willow street" my 800 turns itself off but if I search for
"willow" and then select "willow street" from all the possibilities then
it works fine. Don't know if this is relevant, particular to the 800 or
just one of those things but I though I'd mention it

Cheers

Paul