logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp-mdr branch

From Francisco Moraes francisco.moraes at gmail.com on Wed Dec 7 15:25:15 GMT 2011

On 2:59 PM, WanMil wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> I just want to let you know that the gmapsupp-mdr branch works great
> for me! I tested in on an Oregon 300.
>
> I couldn't start with systematic tests but up to now I had no device
> shutdowns and could find all addresses.
I also tried this and it appears to work fine on my Oregon 450. The only
thing I still need to understand is why my streets are not assigned a
City nor a State. How can I debug and understand what is missing?

There is an admin boundary for the city which is really complicated
(outer/inner members). Not sure about the state as this is a single
state (North Carolina) extract from geofabrik.

Francisco