logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2107: Translate contact:phone=* as phone=*.

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Mon Nov 21 23:04:37 GMT 2011

@ 1: sorry, I don't have the Java knowledge to test patches

@ 2: using thedefault styles:
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.<init>(StyleImpl.java:140)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.readBaseStyle(StyleImpl.java
:518)

Cheers, Johan