logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search in czech republic

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Nov 20 18:21:16 GMT 2011

On Sat, Nov 19, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tested address search in mapsource today with my self generated
> maps for Garmin. For "DACH" it works fine, but for czech_republic,
> nearly no address was found.

Ok, I have it now working:

1. the czech_republic extract from geofabrik is broken. My guess
   is they cut again too much away. I created now my own extract.
2. I did use the name-tag-list option. It looks like this option
   is incompatible with locator support.

Is it possible to ignore the name-tag-list option for mkgmap:city
and mkgmap:admin_level* ? I think that would help a lot to get
the address search more reliable.

  Thorsten