logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] side effects add-pois-to-lines

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Nov 14 16:12:05 GMT 2011

If this option is enabled, there are unwanted side effects.
For instance if someone accidently tagged a highway with barrier=gate, every node on this highway gets a gate symbol.
If I want to change this behaviour I have to put on almost every poi line the statement & mkgmap:line2poi!=true
Is it possible to turn this around? That if I DO want to see this poi, I put & mkgmap:line2poi=true in the rule?

Something like this:
route=ferry & opening_hours=* & mkgmap:line2poi=true & mkgmap:line2poitype=mid {name '${name} (${opening_hours})' | 'operating ${opening_hours}' } [0x6406 resolution 24]