logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Typ file compiler

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Nov 12 10:24:13 GMT 2011

Steve,
I haven't tried the compiler yet but I wonder if programms like typ viewer, ati.land.cz and typwiz produce the same txt output from typ files or at least compatible with each other (I'm afraid not). If I'm compiling a txt output generated with the online typ editor ati.land.cz in Typ viewer, I get garbage. Maybe the txt output of Typ viewer (http://code.google.com/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/source/browse/trunk/typ/world-test/default.txt) works ok, but will this also work with txt typ files from Typwiz or ati.land.cz? Maybe Nick can comment on this, he is the expert.