logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] possible bug? mkgmap freezes with lines only routing style

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Nov 11 10:22:14 GMT 2011

Actually I just thought about one possible problem, as I don't know how
the mkgmap:noindex=true will be implemented.

What happens when a user simply rebuilds the address index of existing
.img files without using a style-file when mkgmap:noindex=true had been
set for problematic cases?

a) will it then slow down if many roads have the same name
b) doesn't matter, the names are now in such a position that mkgmap will
not use them for address index?

If a) is the case, then I think there would also need to be a switch to
enable say 300 roads same name, don't index. If b) is the case then the
mkgmap:noindex=true setup is sufficient.